Author Topic: Interview at the Feltrinelli library in Verona  (Read 1231 times)

Brandon

• View Profile
Interview at the Feltrinelli library in Verona
« on: September 15, 2014, 10:42:25 PM »
This is a video (nearly 40 minutes) I took at the Feltrinelli library in Verona, the afternoon before her gig at the Teatro Romano on 22/06/2014. 

I hope you enjoy it!

wild_corgi

• View Profile
Re: Interview at the Feltrinelli library in Verona
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 09:09:02 PM »
Thank you so much for this, it's such a good interview.

Are you the interviewer?

Brandon

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2014, 07:23:39 AM »
No, I'm not. The interviewer was a local journalist.

I was simply in front of them as a listener and I thought it was a good thing to record everything for me and for all the people who weren't there.

wild_corgi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2014, 06:22:13 PM »
So very glad you recorded it.  The journalist asked some very good questions, and so did the audience.  I liked her answers.  Did you get the chance to ask Anna anything?

Elisa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2014, 03:34:15 PM »
Best moments:
-Anna admission of watching True Blood
-Anna expression when the journalist didn't understand her english.
-Italian woman who asked to translate in italian.
-Anna that said to Noel "Fuck you", whispering, because she's a good girl and she don't use bad language.
"Had I not seen the Sun, I could have borne the shade. But Light a newer Wilderness my Wilderness has made."
                                                 Emily Dickinson

Brandon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2014, 08:25:03 PM »
So very glad you recorded it.  The journalist asked some very good questions, and so did the audience.  I liked her answers.  Did you get the chance to ask Anna anything?

I had no questions prepared for the interview... when I knew about that (at 4 am before going to bed ... the interview was instead at 3pm) I had no idea that the interview was going to be something like that... such a great afternoon.
Also, my brain was off, unable to think about a good question.... I could only listen to her, to be honest I had a few moments in which my translator english-italian was off and I was only looking at her  :D

I spoke to her after the interview when she signed my ticket of the gig.  After that I also took  a couple of photo with her  :)

I'm a huuuuuge Oasis fans so, as she mentioned Oasis in the interview, I had to ask her if she doesn't like Oasis in general or it was only this thing she said about Noel Gallagher.
It is not that she doesn't like that....they simply are not her cup of tea. I told her that Oasis are my favourite band... so, she said to me, in such a sweet way,  "ohh... sorry" (about telling me these things about Oasis). Obviuosly for me it wasn't a problem... I was only curious.
After that I obviously  told her that she is my favourite woman artist  :)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 08:27:11 PM by Brandon »