Author Topic: Buy/Sell/Trade thread  (Read 1417 times)

moulinette

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Buy/Sell/Trade thread
« on: January 09, 2015, 06:43:36 AM »
Thought I would start a thread if people want to buy/sell/trade Anna records or merchandise, because other fans might be more likely to have what you are after.

Anyway, I am looking for:

1. Cheap Hotel - New York 7": http://www.discogs.com/Cheap-Hotel-New-York/release/5145298

2. Anna Calvi - Handmade EP (the fact that I don't own this haunts me to this day):

3. Anna Calvi - Instrumentals CD (or a FLAC rip of it): http://www.discogs.com/Anna-Calvi-Anna-Calvi-Instrumentals/release/3677040

4. Painted matchbox (obviously)...

Will pay a really good price for any of this!

Michael G

• View Profile
Re: Buy/Sell/Trade thread
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 09:13:13 AM »
This is a great  idea. I too have a collection of Anna's promo material early releases etc.  I often check e-Bay , but this would be a lot better.  I would love to find one of her match-boxes complete with original content.  But evidently the idea was that they should be set fire to after reading, so not many can have survived.

Louise

• My bark may be worse than my bite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 11:48:43 AM »
I'd die to find one or more of these match boxes, or at least pay quite an amount for them.  But if any of these should still be left, the owners will keep them as treasures, I suppose.
Mox nox.

wild_corgi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2015, 01:37:37 PM »
I am so impressed that people have this stuff from when Anna put it out, and very envious in the "Great, lots of stuff I didn't know existed and therefore couldn't covet .... aargh"  way.

Maybe I should stick to being unable to play even the basic chord tabs {mutter, mutter...]