Author Topic: Enigmatic Instagram Post  (Read 716 times)

Michael G

• View Profile
Enigmatic Instagram Post
« on: February 04, 2017, 10:17:33 AM »

An intriguing Instagram  post from Anna  yesterday.    Does anyone have any theories or ideas about this ?

Louise

• My bark may be worse than my bite
    • View Profile
Re: Enigmatic Instagram Post
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 02:37:51 PM »
Her new faible for b/w polaroids, perhaps some art project with hidden messages of some themes on the new album?  Will there be a song called 'Birds on My Bed'?  :P The scenery would look romantic if it wasn't for Anna's both scary and scared look, when zooming the pic. Her face is obscured by the birds and her right eye socket seems like a black hole without an eye in it and from the left eye seems to be pouring a black tear....that's when Hitchcock's 'Birds' come into my mind, a reminiscence perhaps?
Or maybe just me watching too many horror films and shows  ;D.

But at least she seems to send  life signs continously now which should mean she's preparing to come back soon with something new....
Mox nox.

Michael G

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 07:58:23 PM »
Mystery solved   .......      The picture was taken at the Artrooms 2017 exhibition in late January at Melia White House London , where Mally also performed .  Look at the banner at the top of the web site , and you can see the bird exhibit.
   Anna was obviously visiting.

http://www.art-rooms.org/

Thanks to Poly Ester for finding this !

AC

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 04:23:15 PM »
Well...

"jehnnybethIf shit goes down the plan is to fuck off somewhere and have each other’s babies @annacalvi"

Source: www.instagram.com/p/BbXPhiAgO7E/

AC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2017, 02:01:45 PM »
"annacalvi payed us a visit for breakfast a few days ago in LA . Here in deep conversation with @jehnnybeth"

Source: www.instagram.com/p/BbfigPjF3sM