Author Topic: Anna's tumblr answers  (Read 2758 times)

Lady Tchaikovsky

• View Profile
    • Cloaca Maxima
Anna's tumblr answers
« on: December 21, 2013, 09:58:44 PM »
"Q Is “Cristal Conners” an old pen-name of yours? I found a song on Myspace called “The Ballad of Cristal Conners” and the singer sounds exactly like you. Since the “Cristal Conners” profile is friends with yours (that’s how I found it) I figured you probably know something about it? If you did write it could you tell us a little about the history behind it?

A haha Cristal Conners! Showgirls is awful, and yet really great at the same time!  I don’t think that’s me…"

Was that a joke or did she just lie?

MrCricket

• View Profile
Re: Anna's tumblr answers
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2013, 10:21:24 PM »
Interesting one. It's blatantly her, and she could easily have ignored the question if she wanted it kept secret. She ignored my questions easily enough :D

Yep she's telling porkies but with a glint in her eye it seems!

Lady Tchaikovsky

• View Profile
    • Cloaca Maxima
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 11:07:04 PM »
Interesting one. It's blatantly her, and she could easily have ignored the question if she wanted it kept secret. She ignored my questions easily enough :D

Yep she's telling porkies but with a glint in her eye it seems!

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought: she would have ignored it if she really wanted to. Maybe she just likes mocking people, haha. Did you ask more questions and she kept ignoring them? I'm being a whiny sissy about the answer I've got because I feel it was cold. :( Boo

MrCricket

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 11:14:43 PM »
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought: she would have ignored it if she really wanted to. Maybe she just likes mocking people, haha. Did you ask more questions and she kept ignoring them? I'm being a whiny sissy about the answer I've got because I feel it was cold. :( Boo

No I didn't actually. I've only skim read the last bunch and can't think of anything I'd want to know that she might possibly answer. Be glad you got an answer I say!

Shes begging people to look for that song. I think there's something she wants to tell us. Maybe she wants us to watch showgirls?

Lady Tchaikovsky

• View Profile
    • Cloaca Maxima
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2013, 11:27:20 PM »
I already have. Via Skype (shared screens) with my friend Divine. It was painful to watch, even though I had a terrible frame rate and couldn't see everything. And it was 100% boobs o'clock, therefore even more painful. We were like "oh no, not this again" every 5 minutes. You don't even have to watch it, just check out the quotes on imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114436/quotes?ref_=tt_ql_3

Cristal Connors: I've had dog food.

Nomi Malone: You have?

Cristal Connors: Mmm-hmmm. Long time ago. Doggy Chow. I used to love Doggy Chow.

Nomi Malone: I used to love Doggy Chow, too!

That pretty much sums up the whole movie.

MrCricket

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2013, 11:37:02 PM »
I already have. Via Skype (shared screens) with my friend Divine. It was painful to watch, even though I had a terrible frame rate and couldn't see everything. And it was 100% boobs o'clock, therefore even more painful. We were like "oh no, not this again" every 5 minutes. You don't even have to watch it, just check out the quotes on imdb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114436/quotes?ref_=tt_ql_3

Cristal Connors: I've had dog food.

Nomi Malone: You have?

Cristal Connors: Mmm-hmmm. Long time ago. Doggy Chow. I used to love Doggy Chow.

Nomi Malone: I used to love Doggy Chow, too!

That pretty much sums up the whole movie.

I wish that was one of the song lyrics.

I remember watching it with my brother when it was first on tv and being pretty disappointed. Clearly, we wanted more boobs! And it was really shit.

Lady Tchaikovsky

• View Profile
    • Cloaca Maxima
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 12:57:52 AM »
More boobs?! Goodness no. That middle-aged fat woman who looked like a drag queen was the worst. She had that strange mechanism installed in her outfit which enabled her to pop her boobs out whenever she felt like it. Maybe I should ask Anna who her favorite Showgirls character was.

MrCricket

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 08:44:22 AM »
That bloke from the film Dune?

Lady Tchaikovsky

• View Profile
    • Cloaca Maxima
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 05:44:16 PM »
That bloke from the film Dune?

Close, but no.
0:58
There she is.

MrCricket

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 09:11:42 PM »
On the plus side Anna said that astrology was a steaming load of bollocks. Nuff respect!

Petefrombristol

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2013, 11:12:52 PM »
On the plus side Anna said that astrology was a steaming load of bollocks. Nuff respect!
Maybe she didn't put it quite like that....

MrCricket

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2013, 11:41:38 PM »
Maybe she didn't put it quite like that....

Read between the lines man!