Author Topic: Anna's recent Q and A  (Read 1367 times)

Petefrombristol

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Anna's recent Q and A
« on: February 01, 2014, 01:14:35 PM »
I think it's so to Anna's credit that one of her answers, to the question about how she sees herself, was to quote her friend's opinion of her that she was caring, funny and thoughtful. Now, whether she is or not (and I don't know, of course), the suggestion that that's how she would like to be seen speaks volumes. Also, regarding the now notorious orange theft, aged 10: again, it's obviously to her credit that she hasn't committed a crime since then, but she wasn't asked about the crime spree for which she was responsible before that final, petty theft. I can reveal, for the first time, that between the ages of 5 and 9 and 3/4 Anna masterminded a group of cut-throat desperadoes that made Ronnie Biggs and the Great Train Robbers look like cucumber sandwich thieves at a vicarage tea party. It was Anna who was responsiblfor the as yet unsolved 1986 great Findus frozen pea robbery, and the trashing of numerous branches of Sainsburys in the late '80s to, ahem, 'liberate' thousands of Basil plants. As for the notorious 'Teddy Bears' Picnic' scam, I need say no more .....

wild_corgi

• View Profile
Re: Anna's recent Q and A
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 08:07:28 PM »
I liked the new Q and A - especially her reasons for not particularly liking Twitter (drive by shouting - good description).

Congrats to all here who could think of questions and got answers. I can never think of anything to post /ask and am kicking myself about not asking about The Return to The George ..

Maybe it shows how much in awe I am, cos unlike Anna, I have no trouble thinking of questions to ask David Bowie ("Tin Machine: it was all one big joke, right?  or Jeff Buckley ("Why did you even think of going for a swim in the Miss, you moron?")

Very pleased to know she liked the solo shows and I loved the bit at the end where she ....

MrCricket

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 08:40:25 PM »
Don't worry I had the question about the George covered! I also liked her saying its the insignificant questions that tell you the most about a person. I got more from her basil plant answer than from any discussion about Debussy or Bowie :)

wild_corgi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2014, 07:33:29 PM »
Did anyone ever have the heart to tell her basil is a biennial?

Louise

• My bark may be worse than my bite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2014, 04:37:46 PM »
Did anyone ever have the heart to tell her basil is a biennial?

I wonder if Basil is still alive or if the time for Anna has come to say goodbye and mourn his loss...oh, I sense a drama, wait to hear about it on her new album  :'(  ;D
Mox nox.